Active DisplayPort 2.0 to HDMI 2.1 Adapter
- HDMI 2.1 - Supports Display, Monitor or TV up to 8K 60 Hz (7680x4320@60Hz with DSC or 30Hz without DSC)
- High Bandwith Audio and Video - Active Adapter, HDCP 2.3, DSC 1.32a, HDR, Eyefinity Support, HDCP Compliant
- Ideal for use with Thunderbolt and USB-C docks with DisplayPort to convert DP to HDMI 2.0. Most Thunderbolt and USB-C docks with DisplayPort require an active adapter
- Non-bidirectional adapter - Can only be used on a DisplayPort on a computer. Cannot be used with devices such as gaming consoles or BluRay players.
- Compatible with macOS, iPadOS, Windows 10/11, Chrome OS and Android* / Plug and Play - No additional driver installation is required
*Currently Apple computers, including Apple Silicon Macs, can only support HDMI 2.0b through their Thunderbolt ports. This will limit possible resolutions up to 4K 60Hz.