Not only is the TS4 the most powerful dock ever created, the dock with the most ports, the dock with the highest charging capabilities, the first dock with 2.5GbE, it is the dock that will drive us into the Thunderbolt 4 generation. The TS4 offers a staggering 18 ports of connectivity, the most featured on any Thunderbolt dock ever.
In addition to this, the TS4 provides up to 98W power delivery, and supports resolutions up to 8K1 when connecting a single monitor.
For anyone looking to connect dual displays, the TS4 supports up to dual 6K 60Hz displays on Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max based computers. Users on Intel based Macs, Windows, or Chrome OS can connect up to dual 4K 60Hz displays2. Original M1 based Macs do not support dual displays3.
3 x Thunderbolt 4 (40Gb/s)
3 x USB-C (10Gb/s)
5 x USB-A (10Gb/s)
1 x DisplayPort 1.4
1 x SD 4.0 (UHS-II)
1 x microSD 4.0 (UHS-II)
1 x 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
1 x Front Combo Audio In/Out (3.5mm)
1 x Rear Audio Out (3.5mm)
1 x Rear Audio In (3.5mm)
1 x DC In (19.5V 11.80A)
Minimum System Requirements
- macOS 11.4 (Big Sur) or above4
- Windows 10 (20H2) or above
- Thunderbolt 4 Computer
- Thunderbolt 3 Computer
- USB-C (USB4) Computer
- USB-C Computer
- Chromebook (Thunderbolt or USB-C)
- iPad Pro/iPad Air/iPad mini (Thunderbolt or USB-C)
- Windows Tablet (Thunderbolt or USB-C)
- Thunderbolt 4/USB4 Host Port: Up to 98W
- Each Downstream Thunderbolt 4/USB4 Port: 15W
- Front 20W USB-C Port: 20W
- Remaining USB-C Ports: 7.5W
- USB-A Ports: 7.5W
Size & Weight
- Height: 5.55” (141.0mm)
- Width: 1.65” (42.0mm)
- Length: 4.46” (113.0mm)
- Weight: 1.41 lbs (0.64kg)
In the Box
- 1 x CalDigit TS4
- 1 x Thunderbolt 4 Cable (0.8m)
- 2 x Rubber Feet Strips
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Power Supply (230W)
- 2 Years
1Up to 8K resolution is supported on compatible Windows computers. macOS computers such as the M1, M1 Pro & M1 Max, support up to 6K.
2Some Thunderbolt 3 Windows PC manufacturers have decided to limit the functionality of their Thunderbolt ports. Check to see if your PC supports dual displays.
3Original Apple M1 based computers can only support 1x external monitor through the Thunderbolt port.
4The TS4 requires macOS 11.4 (Big Sur) or above. Thunderbolt 4 devices are not compatible on lower OS versions.
- Full TS4 functionality depends on the host computer’s capabilities. Users on USB-C based computers or tablets will see reduced functionality. 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet is only supported on Thunderbolt based hosts.
For more information, please visit the Thunderbolt Station 4 webpage.