TS4 firmware update download.
TS4 ->Thunderbolt Firmware Updater, updater for Mac will be released in this week.
*Bootcamp is NOT supported.
- 18 Ports of Extreme Connectivity - Featuring an impressive 18 ports, the TS4 has enough connectivity for even the most demanding of workflows. This includes a built-in DisplayPort 1.4 connector, a total of 8x USB ports with full 10Gb/s performance, SD & microSD 4.0 UHS-II Card Readers, 3x Thunderbolt 4 (40Gb/s) ports, 3x Audio ports, 2.5GbE, and a security slot.
- Powerful 98W Charging - The TS4’s power delivery is ideal for any Thunderbolt or USB-C host device, including larger screen laptops that require more power. A single cable will charge your laptop and connect 18 devices at the same time.
- Single 8K or Dual 6K 60Hz Displays - Windows users can connect a single monitor up to 8K resolution. macOS users can connect a single display up to 6K 60Hz. For anyone looking to add dual displays, Windows users can connect up to dual 4K 60Hz monitors. Users on M1 Pro & M1 Max can connect up to dual 6K 60Hz displays, whilst users on Intel based Macs can connect up to dual 4K 60Hz displays. Users on original M1 Macs are limited to a single display only.
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet - The TS4’s 2.5GbE port is 2.5X faster than standard 1GbE, allowing users to connect to faster networks, routers, and NAS devices. This powerful Ethernet ports is fully backwards compatible with 1GbE devices. 2.5GbE performance requires a Thunderbolt host connection and 2.5GbE compatible devices or above.
- Universally Compatible - The TS4 works with Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB4, and USB-C computers, including Apple M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max, Intel based Macs, Windows PCs, and Chrome OS devices. It is also compatible with tablets including iPads and Windows tablets that feature Thunderbolt or USB-C.
3 x Thunderbolt 4 (40Gb/s)
3 x USB-C (10Gb/s)
5 x USB-A (10Gb/s)
1 x DisplayPort 1.4
1 x SD 4.0 (UHS-II)
1 x microSD 4.0 (UHS-II)
1 x 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
1 x Front Combo Audio In/Out (3.5mm)
1 x Rear Audio Out (3.5mm)
1 x Rear Audio In (3.5mm)
1 x DC In (19.5V 11.80A)
Minimum System Requirements
macOS 11.4 (Big Sur) or above*
Windows 10 (20H2) or above
Thunderbolt 4 Computer
Thunderbolt 3 Computer
USB-C (USB4) Computer
Chromebook (Thunderbolt or USB-C)
iPad Pro/iPad Air/iPad mini (Thunderbolt or USB-C)
Windows Tablet (Thunderbolt or USB-C)
*The TS4 requires macOS 11.4 (Big Sur) or above. Thunderbolt 4 devices are not compatible on lower OS versions.
Thunderbolt 4/USB4 Host Port: Up to 98W
Each Downstream Thunderbolt 4/USB4 Port: 15W
Front 20W USB-C Port: 20W
Remaining USB-C Ports: 7.5W
USB-A Ports: 7.5W
Size & Weight
Height: 5.55” (141.0mm)
Width: 1.65” (42.0mm)
Length: 4.46” (113.0mm)
Weight: 1.41 lbs (0.64kg)
In the Box
1 x CalDigit TS4
1 x Thunderbolt 4 Cable (0.8m)
2 x Rubber Feet Strips
1 x Power Cord
1 x Power Supply (230W)
*Full hub functionality depends on the host computer’s capabilities.
** Apple M1-based computer can only support 1x external monitor through Thunderbolt / USB4 port.
For more information, please visit TS4 Docking Station product page.